Dear Valued Woolworths Suppliers
In an ongoing effort to continuously improve and therefore safeguard the quality, integrity and food safety of Woolworths products, there has been a request from Woolworths to conduct a Virtual Maintenance Workshop with suppliers.
There will be no cost to the suppliers for this training and we encourage all suppliers to allow their teams to attend.
The training will focus on maintenance and their role in food safety and quality and has been developed based on historic audit findings and customer complaint trends.
This Maintenance Workshop is aimed at (and not limited to) the following personnel at your facilities:
– Site Engineers
– Maintenance staff (Foremen, Artisans, Apprentices)
– External service providers involved in maintenance.
– External consultants involved in maintenance.
– Newly appointed maintenance or technical staff.
– Technical, QA, Operations, Production Management and Staff.